ZAGG introduces screen and body protection for the
SALT LAKE CITY, 09 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ZAGG, the global leader in accessories and technologies that enable mobile lifestyles, today announced screen protection and protective cases for the all-new Samsung Galaxy S22 line of smartphones. .
The new accessories are designed to help consumers better protect themselves. After all, 50% of US adult smartphone owners have damaged their phone in the last 12 months, with 70% of that damage caused by drops.1. Technology like D3O® shock protection and Eyesafe® advanced blue light protection gives them peace of mind knowing they can work, play, create and share without fear of damaging their phone.
“At ZAGG, we strive to create the best mobile accessories so consumers can rest easy knowing their devices are fully protected,” said Brad Bell, senior vice president of global marketing for ZAGG. “Samsung’s Galaxy S22 line of smartphones inspired us to create these innovative products because for us, better protection means 360-degree, front-to-back protection for the devices that connect people to their world.”
ZAGG’s product lineup for the new Samsung Galaxy S22 line of smartphones includes:
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Curve Fusion XTR with D3O ($69.99) – Fusion XTR Curve was designed with a nano-coating for maximum touch sensitivity and optimized for gamers. It’s designed to fit every inch of your curved screen, protected by D3O, and includes advanced Eyesafe blue light protection.
- Melting curve with D3O ($59.99) – Fusion Curve with D3O is your silent partner in adventure, preserving your phone screen so nothing slows you down. It’s D3O protected and designed to fit every inch of your curved screen.
Samsung Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22
- Fusion XTR with D3O ($59.99) – The Fusion XTR screen protector is designed for maximum touch sensitivity and its flexible polymer hybrid is D3O protected. It also includes a nano-coated surface that reduces friction when moving your finger across its surface for an optimized gaming experience.
- Fusion with D3O ($49.99) – We’ve combined our flexible Fusion Polymer, which is designed to be unbreakable, with D3O for advanced impact protection. Fusion with D3O is also designed to be optically clear, so it looks just like your phone’s original screen so you can work, play, and succeed, wherever adventure takes you.
ZAGG InvisibleShield Fusion screen protectors with D3O are new for Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphones, have been certified to meet Samsung performance standards through the Samsung Mobile Accessories Partner Program (SMAPP), and are compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone. Samsung’s in-screen fingerprint. They also include a coating that minimizes the appearance of smudges and fingerprint oils and feature an antimicrobial treatment to protect the screen protector.2. Add to that our universal tray and alignment tabs, and it’s now easier to install than ever.
- Havana ($29.99) – Havana is more than a pretty setting. It’s D3O protected on the top, bottom, and sides to give you 10ft (3m) drop protection3and it comes with antimicrobial treatment2.
- Copenhagen ($39.99) – The recyclable Copenhagen case is made with D3O® Bio, the world’s most advanced plant-based protective material with up to 52% renewable resources as opposed to fossil-based products4. Copenhagen gives you drop protection from 13ft (4m)3.
- Crystal Palace ($39.99) – Beautiful Crystal Palace case provides up to 13 feet (4m) of drop protection3. Crystal Palace is made with D3O® Crystalex™, the clearest, thinnest and most advanced impact protection.
- Santa Cruz ($39.99) – Santa Cruz is the clear, thin and light case with injection molded D3O in its edges. Its sleek, scratch-resistant surface makes it the perfect choice for showing off your phone while protecting it from drops up to 13ft (4m)3.
- Denali ($49.99) – The Denali case offers serious protection with a non-slip grip and a textured finish. This hard and durable case is D3O protected which wraps around the frame and back plate for 16ft (5m) drop protection3.
- Milano ($49.99) – Runway looks and street-proven toughness, Milan has it all. This clear case with a vibrant gradient color is made with D3O Crystalex and protects your phone from drops up to 13ft (4m)3.
ZAGG Gear4 cases for Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphones have been certified to meet Samsung performance standards through the SMAPP program. ZAGG has also partnered with Eastman, a global specialty materials company, to create select Gear4 cases made with Tritan™ Renew which contains 50% certified recycled content. In fiscal year 2021, ZAGG’s efforts diverted 60 tons of plastic waste from landfills or the ocean, the equivalent of 5.86 million bottles of water, and reduced gas emissions greenhouse effect of 51 tonnes compared to processes using fossil resources.
ZAGG accessories for the new Samsung Galaxy S22 devices are available starting today at ZAGG.com and at Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T and Best Buy stores nationwide.
1Source: ZAGG Annual Appliance Damage Survey, June 2021
2VScontains an antimicrobial treatment that protects screen protector Where Case by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria and protecting against degradation by microorganisms
3Based on ZAGG internal testing
4Plant petroleum-based materials are preferable to petroleum in genration bio-plastics because plants grow faster than they are used
Samsung Galaxy is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. D3O and Crystalex are registered trademarks of Design Blue Limited. Eyesafe technology is a registered trademark of Eyesafe Inc. Tritan Renew is a registered trademark of Eastman. Other trademarks are those of their respective owners.
As a global leader and innovator in screen protection, protective cases, tablet keyboards and power management solutions, ZAGG provides 360-degree protection for devices that connect people to their world. . ZAGG is inspired by those who passionately seek an active, creative and sharing life and allows them to enjoy their mobile devices without fear. ZAGG is based in Utah and has operations in the United States, Ireland and China. With over 250 million devices protected worldwide, ZAGG mobile accessories are available worldwide and can be found at major retailers including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Currys and Mediamarkt. For more information, please visit the company’s website at ZAGG.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at: