The global automotive seating market is expected to grow from
Pune, India, April 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The automotive seating market is expected to grow at a steady growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the increase in vehicle production coupled with the demand for high-end and luxury vehicles. Automotive seat is the seat used in automobiles. The seats are designed to support the thighs, lower and upper back, buttocks and headrest. The front passenger and driver seats of most vehicles have three main parts: the head restraint, the seat back (cushion), and the seat base (cushion).
Get a sample copy of this report @ https://greyviews.com/reports/global-automotive-seats-market/26/request-sample
Glimpses and Discoveries:
- The bucket segment dominated the automotive seat market and was valued at USD 28.81 billion in 2020. This is mainly due to the growing demand for better performance and the growing trend towards the use of bucket seats.
- The standard segment was leading the automotive seating market and valued at USD 12.13 billion in 2020. This is mainly due to the proliferation of four-seat multi-purpose standard cars.
- The fabric segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 19.55 billion in 2020. The growth of this segment is mainly driven by the advantages of fabric over other materials and the availability of a range wider quality in cloth seats.
- The aluminum segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 29.16 billion in 2020. The growth of this segment is mainly driven by the increasing use of automotive aluminum manufacturing as the industry s adapts to higher emission standards.
- The armrest segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 16.48 billion in 2020. The growth of this segment is mainly driven by increasing customer demand for additional comfort features in vehicles.
- The passenger car segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 23.17 billion in 2020. Growing disposable income, booming population, and easy access to finance and credit are driving the growth of this segment.
- The battery electric vehicle (BEV) segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 23.86 billion in 2020. The growth of this segment is driven by the proliferation of fully electric vehicles with rechargeable batteries.
- The construction/mining trucks segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 30.84 billion in 2020. The need for heavy lifting is driving the demand for construction/mining trucks, fueling the growth of the segment.
- Regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa. The Asia-Pacific region has emerged as the largest market for the automotive seating market and valued at USD 19.95 billion in 2020. Growth of the Asia-Pacific automotive seating market is primarily driven by increasing population as well as rapid urbanization and growing demand for vehicles across countries like China, Japan, South Korea and India.
The major players operating in the global automotive seating market are Adient plc, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Faurecia, GENTHERM, Lear Corporation, Magna International Inc., NHK SPRING Co., Ltd., Tachi-S Co., ltd ., Toyota boshoku corporation and TS Tech Co., Ltd. among others. To improve their market share in the global automotive seat market, the major vendors are now focusing on adopting leading strategies such as recent developments, product innovation, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships.
- For example, in October 2021, Magna International, the Canadian-based mobility technology company, opened a new manufacturing facility in Aleksinac, Serbia. This created new revenue streams for the company.
- In February 2020, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, one of the major players in the market, developed seats with the comfortable and practical “Driver’s Easy Return Seat function” for Toyota’s new Yaris model in Japan.
Survey before buying this report @ https://greyviews.com/inquiry/26
Global Automotive Seating Market by Seat Type:
Global Automotive Seating Market by Technology:
- Heated and Memory
- Heated and ventilated
- Heated, ventilated and memory
- Heated, ventilated, memory and massage
Global Automotive Seating Market by Trim Material:
- Synthetic leather
- Real leather
Global Automotive Seats Market By Material:
Global Automotive Seating Market by Component:
- Pneumatic system
- Seat frame and structure
- Seat headrest
- Seat height adjustment
- seat rail
Global Automotive Seating Market by Vehicle:
- Passenger car
- Light commercial vehicle
Global Automotive Seating Market by Electric Vehicle:
Global Automotive Seats Market by All Terrain Vehicle:
- Construction/mining trucks
- Agricultural tractors
Global Automotive Seating Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South East Asia
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About the report:
This research report provides in-depth data on the major factors influencing the Automotive Seating market growth at country and local level, forecast of market size, in terms of value, market share by region and by segment; regional market positions; growth opportunities by segment and by country; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies. It studies essential aspects of the market such as major participants, expansion strategies, business models, and other market characteristics to enhance understanding of the market.
Buy Now Full Report @ https://greyviews.com/checkout/26/single_user_license
Phone: (+44) 162-237-1047
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://greyviews.com/
Browse related reports:
Global Automotive Switches Market Size by Type (Ignition Switches, HVAC Switches, Overhead Console Switches, Steering Wheel Switches, Window Switches, Seat Control Switches, Door Switches, Multi-Purpose Switches, Hazard Switches and Others) , design (rocker switches, rocker switches, rotary switches, push switches and other switches), vehicle type (passenger cars, light-duty vehicles and heavy-duty vehicles) and sales channel (OEMs and market secondary), regions, segmentation and projection until 2028
Global Automotive Interiors Market Size by Component (Cockpit Module, Flooring, Automotive Seat, Door Panel, Interior Lighting, and Others) Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light-Duty Vehicle, and Heavy-Duty Vehicle), Material (Fabric leather, vinyl, wood, glass Fiber composite, carbon fiber composite and metal), regions of autonomous driving (semi-autonomous and autonomous) and electric vehicle (BEV, FCEV, HEV and PHEV), segmentation and projection until ‘in 2028.
Global Automotive Seating Market Size by Seat Type (Bucket & Bench/Split Bench), Technology (Standard, Powered, Heated, Heated & Memory, Heated & Ventilated, Heated, Ventilated & Memory, Heated, Ventilated, Memory & Massage) , Upholstery material (cloth, synthetic leather and genuine leather), material (aluminum and steel), component (armrest, air system, seat belt, seat frame and structure, seat headrest, seat height adjustment seat, seat tilt and seat slider) Vehicle (Passenger car, Light commercial vehicle, Truck and Bus) Electric vehicle (BEV, PHEV and FCEV) Off-road vehicle (Construction/mining trucks and agricultural tractors) Regions, segmentation and projection until 2028
Global Automotive Forging Market Size by Material (Aluminum and Steel), Technology (Closed Die, Open Die and Others), Components (Engine Components, Steering/Chassis Components, Transmission Components, Drive Components and Other Components) ) and vehicle type (passenger cars, light-duty vehicles and heavy-duty vehicles), regions, segmentation and projection to 2028
Global Hybrid Vehicles Market Size by Electric Powertrain Type (Parallel Hybrid and Series Hybrid), Component Type (Battery, Electric Motor and Transmission), Propulsion (HEV, PHEV and NGV), Hybridization (Full Hybrid, Micro-Hybrid and Mild Hybrid) ), and Vehicle Type (Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028
Global Brake Friction Market Size by Product Type (Brake Disc, Pad, Shoe, Drum, Coating), Disc Material (Metal Disc & Ceramic Disc), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Truck , Truck and Bus), Type (Woven and Molded), Regions: Segmentation and Projection to 2028
Global Automotive Airbags and Seatbelts Market Size by Airbags Type (Front Airbags, Knee Airbags, and Side and Curtain Airbags) Seatbelts Type (2-Point Seatbelts and 3-Point Seatbelts), Vehicle (passenger cars (PC), light commercial vehicle, buses and trucks), components (airbag inflator, airbag control unit and airbag) and regions of electric vehicles (BEV, FCEV, HEV and PHEV), segmentation and projection until 2028.