Step2 launches its new Signature collection just in time to
STREETSBORO, Ohio, Oct. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Step2, the category leader in play kitchens, push cars, water tables, playhouses and climbers, celebrates 30 years of experience with the launch of its new Signature collection of gaming merchandise just in time for holiday gifts. The new collection includes an Adventure Camper, Ride Along Scooter, Rain Showers Splash Tub and Rocket Swing for Two. The new products feature a modern design philosophy to complement any indoor or outdoor aesthetic and will provide countless hours of playtime for little ones.
The new Signature collection includes:
NEW! 2nd step adventure camper:
- This adorable open-concept camping playhouse features large windows, a Dutch-style door, a molded seat, and a molded kitchen area with a large sink, counter prep area, and stove with sensory knobs.
- Kids can cook their favorite outdoor foods on the faux grill.
- Ready to play right out of the box, with 50 accessories included. Kids can build burgers, hot dogs and s’mores with the Stack’n’Stay food set pieces that “click” together.
- The vintage-style RV features realistic touches including an interior floor, working doorbell, skylight, storage space and decorative wheel.
- Durably built, this motorhome is made to last and features 360° play.
- Available at Step2.com, Target and Amazon, SRP: $349.99
NEW! 2nd step Scooter:
- Beneficiary of the The Toy Insider 2022 Best Holiday Toy Award!
- This toddler-sized pedal scooter features a sleek design and modern colors.
- Featuring four wheels for added stability, this scooter is a great way to practice balance.
- Lightweight and easy to take with you anywhere, little ones can get active (indoors or outdoors) this fall and winter!
- This vintage-inspired scooter features clean lines, soft colors, rounded edges, faux chrome accents, and easy-grip handles.
- Rear storage is perfect for a favorite stuffed animal or riding buddy.
- Available exclusively on Amazon, SRP: $79.99
NEW! 2nd step Rain showers:
- This charming Rain Showers splash tub features a corrugated metal and wood look that resembles a realistic water garden.
- The double-sided rain shower tray allows water to splash into the tilting bucket on one side and features a fun water chute and spinner on the other side. Ideal for several toddlers to play together and practice sharing.
- Rain Showers Hot Tub is available exclusively at Target.com, SRP: $129.99
NEW! 2nd step Rocket Swing for two:
- This rocket-themed toddler swing offers plenty of room for two.
- Durable construction, this swing features weather-resistant ropes, easy-to-clean seats, a T-handle, and seat belts to keep kids safe.
- Can be used on most swings with Easy Mount Hardware.
- The Rocket Swing for Two is available exclusively at Target.com, SRP: $99.99
“Our new Signature Collection is the result of over 30 years of R&D experience. These innovative designs encourage imaginative play in young children while providing a charming, modern yet nostalgic aesthetic that parents are proud to have in their home or yard,” said Melissa Hartke, Marketing Director for Step2. “These products are durable, with double-wall construction and molded colors that won’t chip, fade, crack or peel and are easy to clean, providing countless years of imaginative play during toddlers’ formative years.”
For more information on Step2, or their new line of products, visit www.step2.com or follow them on Facebook, instagram, Twitter, Youtube, pinterestand LinkedIn.
About Step2 Company:
Step2 is the category leader in play kitchens, push cars, water tables, playhouses and climbers. The company strives to provide the best toys for all families and inspire happy times and meaningful experiences by helping children, their friends and families connect through fun and imaginative play. No game day is ever the same with Step2. To learn more about Step2 and its products, visit www.Step2.com or follow them on Facebook, instagram, Twitter, Youtube, pinterestand LinkedIn.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/287623a8-740f-429c-86fa-34deba7a1abe