Nestlé Toll House Launches 4 New Cookie Dough Flavors This Holiday Season
It’s starting to look a lot like Christmas. Okay, not really. But that doesn’t stop brands like NestlÃ© Toll House from looking to the future. The company has announced its line of holiday cookie doughs that will have bakers everywhere ready to decorate the hallways.
Starting in November, customers will be able to get their hands on the four new festive dough flavors and more at Toll House. The line includes Peppermint Cookie Dough, Red Velvet Cookie Dough, Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Snow Day Cookie Dough, and more.
Here’s what you need to know about Toll House’s new additions:
- NestlÃ© Toll House Peppermint Cocoa Cookie Dough is a cocoa cookie dough with chunks of red and white peppermint.
- NestlÃ© Toll House Hot Cocoa Chunks with Peppermint and more is a mix of milk chocolate chunks, peppermint squares and mini marshmallows.
- NestlÃ© Toll House Red Velvet Cookie Dough is a red velvet cookie dough mixed with white lumps all over.
- NestlÃ© Toll House Gingerbread Cookie Dough is a gingerbread flavored cookie dough topped with sprinkles and holiday shapes.
- NestlÃ© Toll House Snow Day cookie dough is a white chip cookie dough with snowflake sprinkles and sugar crystals on top.
In addition to its brand new line, the cookie dough makers have decided to bring back the Minis cookie dough from M & M’s. All of these offers are limited edition, which means they’ll be here and gone before you know it. If you’re a big fan of holiday baking, or just want to eat a festive snack while wrapping gifts or making them by the fire, you’ll need to hurry up and grab a few packages.