Global Injection Molding Market Outlook to 2025
DUBLIN, July 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Injection Molding: Global Markets and Technologies 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global plastic injection molding market is expected to grow from $ 121.40 billion in 2020 at $ 157.70 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% over the period 2020-2025.
This study covers the technologies, applications and materials relevant to injection molding. The report analyzes the main types of thermoplastic resins used to make molded products. These products meet the demand from various end-use industries. Machines and equipment are discussed, involving the qualitative aspect of it. The demand trends are examined and the impact on the overall growth of the market is assessed.
Market drivers within each end-use industry are identified. The thermoplastic resin injection molding is analyzed in detail. Technology issues and trends are reviewed and other influencing factors (economic conditions, COVID impact and standards) are discussed. Because it is a global study, the research analyzes national and international technological issues and economic considerations.
The revenue forecast for 2019-2025 is given for each major type of Thermoplastic Grade, end user and regional market.
This updated report includes the impact of COVID-19 on the end-user base, which can be seen in the analysis of the global and regional market.
The report includes:
- An updated review of the global plastic injection molding market within the industry
- Market size estimation and global market trend analyzes, with data from 2019-2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) to 2025
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the growth of the global market; and assessment of current market size and forecast, technological advancements and strategic innovations in the market
- Characterization and Quantification of Injection Molding Market Potential by End Use, Type and Geographic Region
- Details on plastics molding techniques and discussion of injection molding versus other plastics molding processes
- Analysis of market shares of key industry companies and coverage of events such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships and other key market strategies
- Company Profiles of Key Manufacturers and Suppliers including BASF SE, DSM, Dow Chemical Co., DuPont, ExxonMobil, Bay Plastics Machinery Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, SABIC, Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH, UBE Machinery Inc. and Toray Industries, Inc.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Plastic injection molding machines and systems
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Polymer Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End Use
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 New developments
Chapter 9 Market Opportunities
- Emerging trends in plastic injection molding
- Trends in plastic injection molding process
- End-use innovations
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Main manufacturers of plastic injection molding machines
- Absolute Haitian Corp.
- Bay Plastics Machines
- Davis-Standard Llc
- Dri-Air Industries Inc.
- Engel Austria GmbH
- Gammaflux Controls Inc.
- Graham Engineering Corp.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- Industrial Heater Corp.
- Kautex Machines Inc.
- Maguire Products Inc.
- Maruka USA Inc.
- Master Mouled Products Corp.
- Milacron SARL
- Negri Bossi North America
- Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Nordson Polymer Processing Systems
- Novatec, Inc.
- Parkinson Technologies Inc.
- Sumitomo (Shi) Demag
- Ube Machines Inc.
- Universal Dynamics Inc.
- Wittmann Battenfeld Inc.
- Yudo Co., Ltd.
- Yushin America Inc.
- Leading Manufacturers of Plastic Injection Molding Polymers and End User Products
- Advantech Llc Plastics
- Aptar Group Inc.
- BASF SE
- Becton Dickinson et Cie.
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- C&J Industries
- Denroy Plastics Ltd.
- Dow Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Exxonmobil Corp.
- Ht plastics
- Huntsman Corp.
- Ineos Group
- Lack of Enterprises Inc.
- Lyondellbasell Industries SA
- Magna International Inc.
- Mold and Midstate Engineering
- MSI Mold Builders
- New Berlin Plastics Inc.
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Nypro inc.
- Rutland Plastics Ltd.
- Stack Plastics Inc.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Zeiger Industries
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w7mxz4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets