Fiber-Based Packaging Market Strengthens With Rising Demand
- Increasing usage of fiber-based packaging by various end users including fast-food businesses is generating lucrative prospects in the fiber-based packaging market
ALBANY, NY, March 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global fiber-based packaging market is expected to register growth at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2025, according to a report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) research.
Due to growing consumer awareness of environmental concerns, this population base is moving towards using environmentally friendly products. In view of this, companies operating across a wide range of industry verticals are incorporating environmentally friendly packaging into their products. Fiber-based packaging solutions are increasingly used in beverage packaging, food packaging, healthcare packaging, tobacco packaging, home care and toiletries, personal care and cosmetics, industrial packaging, electrical and electronic products, chemicals and fertilizers, and e-commerce packaging. This wide range of applications is expected to fuel the sales avenues in the global fiber-based packaging market over the forecast period.
Request a sample report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=33275
Several companies in the food sector and large retailers collaborate with multi-partners such as WWF and Environmental Defense Fund in order to reduce different types of ecological risks. These efforts are expected to favor the growth plot of the global fiber-based packaging market in the coming years.
Major companies operating in the global fiber-based packaging market are focusing on utilizing technological advancements in their regular work. For example, players are seen developing apps in order to maintain full transparency in their business operations. These apps can help customers perform different activities, from placing an order to tracking the delivery of their products. Moreover, these apps help businesses to solve customer issues related to purchasing inventory and offer real-time information using these apps. This explains why the global fiber-based packaging market is expected to grow at a tremendous rate in the coming years.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=33275
Fiber Based Packaging Market: Key Findings
- Fiber-based packaging articles are increasingly being adopted, due to their visual appeal compared to the usual adaptable packaging. In addition, different end users are increasingly using this packaging, due to its ability to prevent moisture. These factors are fueling the sales prospects in the global fiber-based packaging market.
- Companies operating in the fiber-based packaging market are using highly efficient manufacturing equipment in order to expand their production capacities. In addition, several fiber-based packaging market players engage experts for different industry aspects such as planning, design, and technical facets to improve the management of wastewater treatment equipment and supply of pulp.
Fiber-Based Packaging Market: Growth Boosters
- Rising usage of fiber-based packaging in the food and beverage industry is expected to create profitable opportunities in the global fiber-based packaging market
- Heightened players’ focus on technological advancements is bolstering the expansion of the fiber-based packaging market
Get the COVID-19 impact analysis on https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=33275
Fiber-Based Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- international paper company
- WestRock Company
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- DS Smith Plc
- Pratt Industries Inc.
- Sonoco Product Company
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp
- Mondi Group
- Rengo Co., Ltd.
- BillerudKorsnäs AB
- Packing group AR AB
- UFP Technologies, Inc.
- US Corrugated, Inc.
- Brodrene Hartmann A/S
- ESCO Technologies Inc.
Ask before you buy: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=33275
Fiber-Based Packaging Market Segmentation
Type of packaging
- Corrugated boxes
- Folding boxes
- Liquid cartons
- Hinged Lid Cartons
- Partitions & Inserts
- Bottle holders and cup holders
- Show packaging
- Bags & Bags
type of material
- molded dough
- Kraft paper
Origin of the material
- virgin fiber
- Recycled fiber
- Primary packaging
- Secondary packaging
End user base
- Food packaging
- Beverage packaging
- tobacco packaging
- health care packaging
- Personal care and cosmetics
- Home care and toiletries
- Electrical and Electronic
- Industrial packaging
- e-commerce packaging
- Chemicals and Fertilizers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Browse the latest packaging market Research reports by TMR:
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Access MarketNgage: Transparency Market Research’s on-demand, subscription-based platform
Enjoy a flexible market research subscription now through MarketNgage, the market research subscription platform of Transparency Market Research and other iconic market research powerhouses. Go beyond reports and access multi-format research with downloadable executive summaries, chapters, data books, infographics, charts, an interactive manual for data visualization, and comprehensive reports across all major industries , more than 200 sub-sectors and more than 1200 niche markets, thanks to MarketNgage.
Register for a 7 day free trial!
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/fiber-based-packaging-market.htm