Chocolate Pecan Pretzel Bites Recipe: A 3-Ingredient Sweet and Salty Treat | Candy
I’ve wanted to make these Chocolate Pecan Pretzel Bites forever. I lucked out when my friend Sherry posted a quick and easy recipe for them! It’s exactly what I was looking for: no-bake, easy, and the perfect blend of sweet and savory. They are perfect for snacking at home as well as parties and food giveaways. You can even make them with the kids!
Another thing I love about this candy recipe is that it’s customizable. If someone in your life has a nut allergy, skip the pecans (you can always place another pretzel on top instead). If you want your pretzel bites to look a little more “dressed up”, add a drizzle of chocolate on top.
Note: We may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated with or in any way endorses or gives any guarantees on any specific products. However, 30Seconds participates in the Amazon Affiliate Advertising Program and this post contains affiliate links, which means that we may earn a commission or fee if you make a purchase through those links.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 2 to 5 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 5 minutes
Total time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 24 small square salted pretzels
- 3 packets of Rolo candies, 8 candies each
- 24 pecan halves
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate or white chocolate chips (optional)
Here’s how to do it:
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the pretzel squares on a cookie sheet, leaving a small space between the pretzels.
- Garnish each with a Rolo. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and press a pecan half on top of each Rolo, compressing it slightly. Place the cookie sheet in a 200 degree F oven for a few minutes to soften the Rolos.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator to cool, for at least 5 minutes and up to a day. If desired, melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle with a fork for garnish.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here is some kitchen conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.