Brake Friction Market Expected to Rise $9.9
Pune, India, April 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — brake friction market is expected to grow at a steady growth rate over the forecast period, owing to the increased need for brake replacement due to increasing traffic congestion and stringent brake emission standards across the globe. The term brake friction applied either when stationary or when the speed of the vehicle is reduced using a friction braking system. In this system, friction is an act of two elements rubbing together to reduce motion. To perform the braking function, a friction brake uses the friction between a fixed part and a moving part of the brake, which are pressed together during the braking process.
Get a sample copy of this report @ https://greyviews.com/reports/global-brake-friction-market/11/request-sample
Key information and conclusions:
- The brake disc segment dominated the brake friction market and was valued at USD 3.61 billion in 2020. This is mainly due to the fact that brake disc type products have higher braking power than drum brakes. In addition to this, the installation of disc brakes is high in passenger cars in Europe and North America. However, this segment is also expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- The metal disc segment dominated the brake friction market and was valued at USD 5.78 billion in 2020. Improved braking performance in the wide range of conditions and temperatures is mainly driving the growth of this segment.
- The passenger car segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 4.09 billion in 2020. The growth of this segment is mainly driven by increased production and sales of passenger vehicles owing to the increase in people’s disposable income.
- The molded segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 5.50 billion in 2020. The number of features such as extensive friction levels, low wear and abrasion, and smooth and consistent friction mainly drives the growth of the molded segment.
- Regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa. The Asia-Pacific region has become the largest market for the brake friction market and valued at USD 3.58 billion in 2020. A number of factors such as a number of factors such as the rapid growth in l auto industry in China and Japan, increasing people’s disposable income, rapid economic growth and demand for industrial vehicles due to rapid industrialization are driving the demand for friction brakes in Asia-Pacific.
The main players operating in the world brake friction market are Robert Bosch, AISIN CORPORATION, Nisshinbho Holdings Inc., Brembo SpA, Tenneco Inc., ABS Friction Inc., Delphi, Federal-Mogul, Meritor and Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd., among others. To improve their market share in the global brake friction market, the major vendors are now focusing on adopting leading strategies such as recent developments, product innovation, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures , collaborations and partnerships.
- For example, in November 2020, Brembo, a leader in automotive disc brake technology, acquired SBS Friction A/S, a Danish company that develops and manufactures innovative sintered and organic brake pads and environmentally friendly for motorcycles. .
- In August 2020, TMD Friction, the manufacturer of brake friction materials for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, launched Strong Ceramic (SC) friction material under its Nisshinbo brand. Nisshinbo is a leading original equipment supplier for Asian vehicles.
Survey before buying this report @ https://greyviews.com/inquiry/11
Global Brake Friction Market by Product Type:
- Brake disc
Global Friction Brake Market by Disc Material:
- metal disc
- Ceramic disc
Global Brake Friction Market by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger car
- Light commercial vehicle
Global Brake Friction Market by Type:
Global Brake Friction Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South East Asia
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About the report:
This research report provides in-depth data on the major factors influencing the Friction Brakes market growth at the national and local levels, market size forecast, in terms of value, market share by region and segment; regional market positions; growth opportunities by segment and by country; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies. It studies essential aspects of the market such as major participants, expansion strategies, business models, and other market characteristics to enhance understanding of the market.
Buy Now Full Report @ https://greyviews.com/checkout/11/single_user_license
Phone: (+44) 162-237-1047
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://greyviews.com/
Browse related reports:
Global Automotive Switches Market Size by Type (Ignition Switches, HVAC Switches, Overhead Console Switches, Steering Wheel Switches, Window Switches, Seat Control Switches, Door Switches, Multi-Purpose Switches, Hazard Switches and Others) , design (rocker switches, rocker switches, rotary switches, push switches and other switches), vehicle type (passenger cars, light-duty vehicles and heavy-duty vehicles) and sales channel (OEMs and market secondary), regions, segmentation and projection until 2028
Global Automotive Interiors Market Size by Component (Cockpit Module, Flooring, Automotive Seat, Door Panel, Interior Lighting, and Others) Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light-Duty Vehicle, and Heavy-Duty Vehicle), Material (Fabric leather, vinyl, wood, glass Fiber composite, carbon fiber composite and metal), regions of autonomous driving (semi-autonomous and autonomous) and electric vehicle (BEV, FCEV, HEV and PHEV), segmentation and projection until ‘in 2028.
Global Automotive Seating Market Size by Seat Type (Bucket & Bench/Split Bench), Technology (Standard, Powered, Heated, Heated & Memory, Heated & Ventilated, Heated, Ventilated & Memory, Heated, Ventilated, Memory & Massage) , Upholstery material (cloth, synthetic leather and genuine leather), material (aluminum and steel), component (armrest, air system, seat belt, seat frame and structure, seat headrest, seat height adjustment seat, seat tilt and seat slider) Vehicle (passenger car, light commercial vehicle, truck and bus) electric vehicle (BEV, PHEV and FCEV) off-road vehicle (construction/mining trucks and agricultural tractors) Regions, segmentation and projection until 2028
Global Automotive Forging Market Size by Material (Aluminum and Steel), Technology (Closed Die, Open Die and Others), Components (Engine Components, Steering/Chassis Components, Transmission Components, Drive Components and Other Components) ) and vehicle type (passenger car, light-duty vehicle and heavy-duty vehicle), regions, segmentation and projection to 2028
Global Hybrid Vehicles Market Size by Electric Powertrain Type (Parallel Hybrid and Series Hybrid), Component Type (Battery, Electric Motor and Transmission), Propulsion (HEV, PHEV and NGV), Hybridization (Full Hybrid, Micro-Hybrid and Mild Hybrid) ), and Vehicle Type (Passenger Car and Commercial Vehicle), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028
Global Brake Friction Market Size by Product Type (Brake Disc, Pad, Shoe, Drum, Coating), Disc Material (Metal Disc & Ceramic Disc), Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Truck , Truck and Bus), Type (Woven and Molded), Regions: Segmentation and Projection to 2028
Global Automotive Airbags and Seatbelts Market Size by Airbags Type (Front Airbags, Knee Airbags, and Side and Curtain Airbags) Seatbelts Type (2-Point Seatbelts and 3-Point Seatbelts), Vehicle (passenger cars (PC), light commercial vehicle, buses and trucks), components (airbag inflator, airbag control unit and airbag) and regions of electric vehicles (BEV, FCEV, HEV and PHEV), segmentation and projection until 2028.